Sunday, January 8, 2012

SF: Original art exhibit for THE SILENCE OF OUR FRIENDS at Mission Comics!

BAY AREA FOLKS! I'll have original pages for The Silence Of Our Friends on exhibit at Mission Comics & Art (3520 20th St. Suite B, San Francisco CA 94110) from January 12- February 11th. All pieces are available for purchase too (as are any other pages in the book-- just contact me at seemybrotherdance@yahoo.com).


The Silence Of Our Friends will hit shelves on January 17th, and we'll be doing a series of events, discussions, and signings in Seattle, the Bay Area, Texas, and DC throughout the month of February (including one at Mission Comics on Feb. 10th-- more info soon!). I'll have more details for all these in the coming weeks!

The Facebook event page is here.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.