Tuesday, October 7, 2014

THE LOST HERO is out today!



My graphic novel adaptation of Rick Riordan's Heroes Of Olympus: The Lost Hero (written by Robert Venditti, and colored by Orpheus Collar) hits stands everywhere today!

I'm selling signed & sketched-in copies directly-- both hardcover and softcover versions are available from me here, along with my other books.

If you're new to my comics, welcome! In addition to The Lost Hero, I'm also working on the March trilogy with civil rights icon John Lewis & Andrew Aydin (Book One and Book Two are here), Swallow Me Whole, Any Empire, The Year Of The Beasts (with Cecil Castellucci), The Silence Of Our Friends (with Mark Long & Jim Demonakos), and more.

You can check out more of my work, and order signed/sketched books from me, here at my main site. 

Thanks!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.