Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Denver-- DiNK this weekend!



If you're in Colorado, head over to Denver this weekend (March 25-26) for DiNK at the Sherman Street Event Center (1770 Sherman St.)!

I'll be there hawking books at my table, and will also be on a Historical Comics panel Friday at 5:45pm alongside Box Brown, Joel Gill, Ben Towle, and moderator Damian Burford

Be sure to get books from my comics buds Katie Skelly, Ed Piskor, Julia Wertz, Noah Van Sciver, Box Brown, Joshua W. Cotter, and tons more-- the complete guest list is here.

Also, special book pricing for DiNK: ALL books are $15 or less, regardless of cover price!

See you there!



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.