Tuesday, November 4, 2014

MARCH: BOOK TWO is finished!



I'm very relieved and pleased to announce that the artwork for March: Book Two (written by Congressman John Lewis & Andrew Aydin, and drawn by me) is all wrapped up-- now to do final edits and corrections, and get that thing to the printer.

It'll be out in late January from Top Shelf-- you can pre-order from them here, or from Amazon here. I'll be doing direct pre-orders at my shop soon (all signed and sketched-in copies).



What's next? A still-unannounced side project, then a personal short comic inspired by one of my favorite songs, an upcoming collaboration with a truly great horror writer, the release of You Don't Say next September, and March: Book Three in 2016! More info on these as soon as I'm able to elaborate.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.