Thursday, December 11, 2014

Now taking direct PRE-ORDERS for signed/sketched copies of MARCH: BOOK TWO!



March: Book Two is officially at the printer, and should hit stands everywhere on January 27th-- so I'm opening up my pre-orders for signed, sketched-in copies of the book, direct from me.

These will ship out starting in mid-January, and will most likely arrive in your hands BEFORE the book's official release date.

ORDER HERE (and for the record, this Blogger site is being kept active, but my new website can be found here)! 

International orders: Please email me at seemybrotherdance@yahoo.com if you run into any problems filling your order. Thanks!


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.