Thursday, August 20, 2009

limited edition poster and package deal!


Microcosm Publishing just printed up a limited run of 200 signed-and-numbered color posters with brand new artwork from the story "Autopilot"! Here's the deal: the only way you can get your paws on them is by buying a sweet-deal package from Microcosm.

* for $15 you get Sounds of Your Name and the poster!
* for $30 you get Sounds, Swallow Me Whole, and the poster!
* for $33 you get Sounds, Swallow, Please Release, and the poster!

The deal should be posted soon on their site, if it's not already. If you have any questions or problems accessing it, just email me and I'll see if I can help.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.