Sunday, October 25, 2009

Italy bound!


* I'll be in Lucca, Italy for the Lucca Comics and Games Festival next weekend (October 29-November 1st), signing copies of Portami Via (the Italian translation of Swallow Me Whole, published by Lizard)! I believe I also have some kinda interview/discussion and some live drawing on the 1st at 1:00 pm, if you're around. And in Italy. See you there?

* The Your Heart Breaks/ Triumph of Lethargy Skinned Alive To Death 7" is available now, from Don't Stop Believin' Records, or $5 ppd. to me-- paypal orders to harlanrecords@yahoo.com. It should be added to the store section of this site pretty soon too.

* I just finished a two-color cover for Cometbus #53, which will be out in about three weeks!

* I'll also be doing some illustrations for Fluke #8, featuring an interview/feature on Dogtown stalwart Alan Short. Alan was an early and powerful creative force behind the comics Mike Lierly, Nathan Wilson, and I did in the late '80's and early '90's, and has been a member of the Arkansas bands Seahag, Deadbird, Zucura, Soophie Nun Squad, Them of Delphi, Ridin' Dudes, and Entrance (among many others). It'll be available by the end of the year.

* I'll be doing the cover of We Will Bury You #2 by Zane and Brea Grant, published by IDW.

* If you live on the west coast, I'll be a guest at a con in Sacramento CA on January 9-10. More info soon! See you there!

* My band Universe is working our way through writing an LP to be recorded in the winter-- no other info yet on this puppy.

*Still workin' away at two new graphic novels-- I'm about 35 pages done with the 200-page book The Silence Of Our Friends (to be released February 2012 on First Second), and am feverishly editing, revising, and tweaking the finished pencils of my 250-page graphic novel Any Empire (to be released in 2011 on Top Shelf).

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.