Saturday, September 4, 2010

Matrimony, SPX, and Super Commission Deal!


Hey y'all! The last few months have been buck wild, with goodness on the horizon. Cranky do-gooder and writer Rachel Bormann and I are getting married next month!

I'll be attending the Small Press Expo in North Bethesda, MD on September 11-12, and will have tons of new goodies, including a super-limited minicomic with chapters from Any Empire and The Silence Of Our Friends. These will ONLY be available over SPX weekend. I'll post cover art in the next few days!

Okay, so lean times are officially here while I'm finishing up these books and preparing to get hitched, so I present a special rate on commissioned art pieces at SPX and for the rest of September:

$100 for an 11"x14" inked piece of whatever/whomever the hell you want! Portraits, animals, characters from my books or somebody else's. Superheroes! Superheroes! Just food! Superheroes! Bring it on!

Please email me at seemybrotherdance@yahoo.com if you're interested. Thanks so much!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.