Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Little Rock presentations next week!

I'll be in my home turf next week, doing some presentations in conjunction with the Arkansas Literary Festival and National Library Week! Each of these will be a slideshow presentation followed by Q&A:

Monday April 11th-- 12:15-1:30 pm: workshop at Pulaski Technical College Visual Arts Studio (PTC students only)

Tuesday April 12th-- 12:15-1:30 pm: ALF presentation/Q&A at PTC Campus Center Grand Hall (3000 West Scenic Drive in North Little Rock)

Wednesday April 13th-- 6 pm: presentation/Q&A at Fletcher Library (823 N. Buchanan St.)

I'll also have books and stuff for sale at all these events. See you there!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.