Thursday, September 1, 2011

Philip K. Dick cover artwork auction to help out Dylan Williams!


Friend and comics cohort Dylan Williams of Sparkplug Books is in the hospital battling cancer, and to help cover the mounting medical expenses, Floating World Comics is doing a fundraiser-- tons of comics artists doing cover art for Philip K. Dick novels!

The originals are being auctioned on Ebay as we speak, and 11"x17" digital prints will be available soon as well-- all the proceeds go to help Dylan out!

The original artwork for my cover to Flow My Tears, The Policeman Said is up for auction here, and prints should be available next week (and at my table at SPX too).

The entire series is being uploaded as they come in.

Please dig deep and help out a great fellow!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.