Friday, March 16, 2012

Drawing Rick Riordan's THE LOST HERO graphic novel!

I'm pleased to announce I'll be drawing a graphic novel adaptation of best-selling author Rick Riordan's The Lost Hero, which is a spinoff title of his hugely successful Percy Jackson & The Olympians series and feature film.

The graphic novel is the first adaptation in Riordan's Heroes Of Olympus series, and will be adapted to the medium by fellow Top Shelf creator and New York Times best-selling author Robert Venditti (X-O Manowar, The Surrogates, The Homeland Directive, Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief). I'm excited and honored to be working together with Rob on this project.

The graphic novel is scheduled to be released in Fall 2014 from Hyperion Books

More info as it rolls in!

(obviously, this image does not feature my art-- it's just the novel.)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.