Monday, March 19, 2012

Signing in Little Rock AR, April 14th!

I'll be doing a signing at The Comic Book Store (9307 Treasure Hill Rd.) in my hometown of Little Rock AR on Saturday, April 14th from 12-2pm. In addition to tons of books, I'll also have original artwork for sale.

This year marks 30 years of business for Collector's Edition/The Comic Book Store, and also marks 20 years since owner Michael Tierney was kind enough to offer shelf space for my first comic, D.O.A. #1, with co-creators Mike Lierly and Nathan Wilson in 1992. It's great to bring it all back home again!

The Facebook event page is here.

And if you haven't, please check out the info on my exhibit the evening prior at the Historic Arkansas Museum (200 E. 3rd St.), April 13th from 5-8 pm.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.