Monday, May 14, 2012

THE YEAR OF THE BEASTS mailorders now shipping!



The Year Of The Beasts, my new hybrid novel/graphic novel written by Cecil Castellucci, will hit shelves everywhere on May 22nd, but I'm officially shipping out signed copies now! It's $17 ppd. in the US (write me for international shipping info).


Order your copy from me HERE and I'll get it sent out pronto.

Also, I've expanded my Combo Pack: for $45 (in the US) you can choose any 3 full-length books-- The Year Of The Beasts, The Silence Of Our Friends, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole, Sounds Of Your Name, and for an extra $5 I'll throw in Edible Secrets as well. Just include which books you'd like in your ordering text. Thanks!

(Here's Cecil and I at the Toronto Comic Arts Festival last weekend.)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Eisner Award winning, NYT Best-Selling graphic novelist behind March, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole, The Lost Hero, The Silence Of Our Friends, The Year Of the Beasts, and Sounds Of Your Name. Native of North Little Rock AR; resident of Bloomington IN.