Friday, June 15, 2012

Chicago Alternative Comics Expo-- June 16-17!

Chicago folks, I'll be at CAKE (Chicago Alternative Comics Expo) this Saturday and Sunday from 11-6, at Columbia College (1104 S. Wabash). Come find me at Table 38-- I'll have tons of books and original artwork for sale.

Also be sure to check out the comics wizardry of Gabby Schulz, John Porcellino, Anders Nilsen, Mike Taylor, Lilli Carre, Jeffrey Brown, Paul Hornschemeier, Lisa Hanawalt, Laura Park, Grant Reynolds, Kevin Cannon, Sam Hiti, Kevin Huizenga, Jesse Jacobs, Hellen Jo, Caroline Paquita, Jim Rugg, Mickey Zacchilli, and tons more, all exhibiting at the show!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.