Hey there-- here's what I'll be up to over the next several months:
* April 5-7: Denver, CO-- Artwork from March will be on display at the National Conference For Media Reform.
* April 13-14: Columbus, OH-- SPACE.
* April 14: "Memoir Comics" panel at SPACE w/ John Porcellino, Tom Hart, Chris Monday, and Dara Naraghi. 1 pm.
* May 11: Fort Wayne, IN-- Appleseed Con (120 W. Jefferson Blvd). 10am-6pm.
* June 7: Bloomington IN-- new exhibit up at The Owlery for all of June. Opening reception on the 7th from 10pm-1am!
* June 11: Washington DC-- Search For Common Ground panel w/ John Lewis, Andrew Aydin, and others TBA. More info soon!
* June 29-30: Chicago IL-- ALA Annual Conference. I'll be presenting with Congressman John Lewis and Andrew Aydin as keynote speakers, and will have other presentations and signings throughout the weekend as well. More info soon!
* July 18-21: San Diego CA-- Comic-Con International, at the Top Shelf booth (#1721). It's the grand debut of March: Book One! More events/panels TBA.
* August 13: March: Book One is available at bookstores everywhere, and at comic book stores on the 14th!
There's a ton of stuff in the works for the rest of 2013-- updates as they are confirmed!