If you're in the Atlanta area, come see John Lewis, Andrew Aydin, and I at the Decatur Book Festival this weekend (August 30th- September 1st)! We'll be at the Top Shelf booth (#518), and here's our schedule of events:
* Keynote presentation at the Emory University Emerson Concert Hall, 8:00 pm (sorry, this event is totally sold out!). Signing immediately afterwards.
* MARCH signing w/ John Lewis & Andrew Aydin at Booth #518. 11:00 am - 12:00 pm.
* MARCH signing w/ John Lewis & Andrew Aydin at Atlanta Journal Constitution pavillion (corner of E. Ponce De Leon & Claremont). 1:00 - 2:00 pm.
* Discussion/ Q & A with Nate Powell-- City Hall Stage (Trinity Pl. & McDonough St.). 4:15 - 5:00 pm.
* MARCH signing w/ John Lewis & Andrew Aydin at Booth #518. 3:00 - 5:00 pm.
See you there!
I'm blown away at the positive response and buzz March has received so far-- here are some new features in case you missed them:
* CNN's "The Lead With Jake Tapper": John Lewis reads a passage from March over animated panels of my artwork!
* An interview with all three of us at Wired!
* A review/ feature at School Library Journal!
* An audio interview/feature with us on NPR!