Wednesday, August 14, 2013

MARCH gets The Colbert Bump!


Congressman John Lewis appeared on The Colbert Report last night to discuss our new graphic novel March: Book One-- in case you missed it, here's the two-part video clip:

PART ONE

PART TWO

We got a ton of press on release day, and have broken into Amazon's Top 100 books (reaching #2 so far on the graphic novel charts). Here are some reviews and interviews from The Washington Post, USA Today, The New York Times, and Comic Book Resources.

Thanks, everyone, for responding so powerfully and sincerely!




1 comment:

James Lloyd said...

I'm ashamed to say I only know of this book now because of the Colbert Report (I've been in my own head too much in the last year) but I'm thrilled to see you've lent your hand to this. I wish you every success with it.

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.