Tuesday, November 4, 2014

MARCH: BOOK TWO is finished!

I'm very relieved and pleased to announce that the artwork for March: Book Two (written by Congressman John Lewis & Andrew Aydin, and drawn by me) is all wrapped up-- now to do final edits and corrections, and get that thing to the printer.

It'll be out in late January from Top Shelf-- you can pre-order from them here, or from Amazon here. I'll be doing direct pre-orders at my shop soon (all signed and sketched-in copies).

What's next? A still-unannounced side project, then a personal short comic inspired by one of my favorite songs, an upcoming collaboration with a truly great horror writer, the release of You Don't Say next September, and March: Book Three in 2016! More info on these as soon as I'm able to elaborate.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Eisner Award winning, NYT Best-Selling graphic novelist behind March, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole, The Lost Hero, The Silence Of Our Friends, The Year Of the Beasts, and Sounds Of Your Name. Native of North Little Rock AR; resident of Bloomington IN.