Monday, February 15, 2010

UNIVERSE LP recording sesh/ upcoming shows.


Hey everybody! Universe, the band I'm in, just finished recording an LP tentatively called Passenger. It was done with the wizardry of Mike Bridavsky at Russian Recording here in Bloomington. We'll be mixing in early March, and then I'll post a song-- the LP should be out by June, hopefully. More info soon!

Here are some shows we're playing:

Thurs Feb 25--
Bloomington IN, The Bishop (123 S. Walnut) w/ Pink Houses, Full Sun, and Dead Dog. Benefit show for The Collaboration Room. 8pm, $5.

Sun Feb 28
-- Bloomington IN, The Bishop again. a benefit for some kinda art program within IU. don't ask me. show time. $5.

Sun March 7--
Bloomington IN, The Fort (15th and Woodburn) w/ Little Lungs, Vera Maleta, Moscow Moscow Moscow. 8pm, $5.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.