Wednesday, March 10, 2010

spring update fool!


Hey everybody!

At long last, Papercutter #12 is out, featuring "The Uncomfortable Gaze of Carlos Santana" by Rachel Bormann and I! I'll be getting copies here in a few days-- check the store for updates.

If you're in New York City this spring, I have a 7-page sequence from Swallow Me Whole in the NeoIntegrity show coinciding with the MoCCA Festival. The opening is Friday, March 26th from 6:30-8:30 pm at the Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art, 594 Broadway in Manhattan.

I recently did some illustrations for Fluke #8 by O.G. Little Rock native Matthew Thompson-- copies are $4 postpaid from me or from Matthew. This'll be added to the store soon too!

Universe will be playing quite a few shows in April-- here are the rough dates:

*Thurs 4/15 Ft. Wayne IN @ TBA
*Fri 4/16 Lansing IL @ Nnamdi's house w/ Paramedics
*Sat 4/17 Chicago IL @ TBA w/ Warboner + more
*Sun 4/18 Minneapolis MN @ The Cabbage Patch
*Mon 4/19 Madison WI @ TBA
*Fri 4/23 Louisville KY @ TBA w/ Mountain Asleep + more
*Sat 4/24 Columbus OH @ Legion of Doom w/ Mountain Asleep
*Sun 4/25 Cincinatti OH @ Bike Haus w/ Mountain Asleep
(updates soon!)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.