Tuesday, July 26, 2011

new COMETBUS book, new interviews & video!

Hey everybody! Back from San Diego Comic Con, and TCB'in. .

* I did a bunch of all new illustrations for the new Cometbus collection, Add Toner, which is out now! I have some copies for $12 each-- you can paypal me at harlanrecords@yahoo.com, and the store will be updated soon.

* I just did an interview with Comic Book Resources' Robot 6 about my new book, Any Empire. You can read it here.

* Here's some video of a presentation I did in April in my hometown as part of the Arkansas Literary Festival, courtesy of Mark Barnes. Thanks Mark!

* San Diego ruled again this year, though I miss not getting out to the Adventure Time beach party. Thanks, everybody, for stopping by the booth to meet and talk and pick up the new tome!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Eisner Award winning, NYT Best-Selling graphic novelist behind March, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole, The Lost Hero, The Silence Of Our Friends, The Year Of the Beasts, and Sounds Of Your Name. Native of North Little Rock AR; resident of Bloomington IN.