Tuesday, July 26, 2011

new COMETBUS book, new interviews & video!

Hey everybody! Back from San Diego Comic Con, and TCB'in. .

* I did a bunch of all new illustrations for the new Cometbus collection, Add Toner, which is out now! I have some copies for $12 each-- you can paypal me at harlanrecords@yahoo.com, and the store will be updated soon.

* I just did an interview with Comic Book Resources' Robot 6 about my new book, Any Empire. You can read it here.

* Here's some video of a presentation I did in April in my hometown as part of the Arkansas Literary Festival, courtesy of Mark Barnes. Thanks Mark!

* San Diego ruled again this year, though I miss not getting out to the Adventure Time beach party. Thanks, everybody, for stopping by the booth to meet and talk and pick up the new tome!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.