Monday, July 18, 2011

SAN DIEGO COMIC CON throwdown this week!

See you in San Diego for Comic Con International! I'll be at the Top Shelf booth (#1721) all weekend, selling copies of my brand new book Any Empire! I'll also be part of the following panel presentations:

* Comics For Teens with Cecil Castellucci, Hope Larson, and Gene Luen Yang! Thursday July 21st, 4:30-5:30pm in Room 26AB.

* Top Shelf Panel with Robert Venditti, Kagan McLeod, James Kolchalka, Mike Huddleston, and Leigh Walton! Saturday July 23rd, 4:30-5:30pm in Room 8.

I'll have tons of original art for sale over the weekend, including pages from Any Empire.

See you there!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Eisner Award winning, NYT Best-Selling graphic novelist behind March, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole, The Lost Hero, The Silence Of Our Friends, The Year Of the Beasts, and Sounds Of Your Name. Native of North Little Rock AR; resident of Bloomington IN.