Monday, July 18, 2011

SAN DIEGO COMIC CON throwdown this week!

See you in San Diego for Comic Con International! I'll be at the Top Shelf booth (#1721) all weekend, selling copies of my brand new book Any Empire! I'll also be part of the following panel presentations:

* Comics For Teens with Cecil Castellucci, Hope Larson, and Gene Luen Yang! Thursday July 21st, 4:30-5:30pm in Room 26AB.

* Top Shelf Panel with Robert Venditti, Kagan McLeod, James Kolchalka, Mike Huddleston, and Leigh Walton! Saturday July 23rd, 4:30-5:30pm in Room 8.

I'll have tons of original art for sale over the weekend, including pages from Any Empire.

See you there!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.