Tuesday, October 25, 2011

last week's discussion at the United Nations!

Here's a link for a run-down of a discussion I participated in at the United Nations last week, in conjunction with the release of What You Wish For, a YA anthology to benefit library construction in refugee camps for people displaced from Darfur. I was fortunate enough to be there with my fellow contributors R.L. Stine, Ann M. Martin, Sofia Quintero, Jeanne Duprau, Karen Hesse, and Marilyn Nelson, with Cornelia Funke and Meg Cabot participating via Skype.

Afterwards, we did a Q&A and signing at Books Of Wonder. The whole day was phenomenal! Thanks everyone for coming out.

Get a book and help this great fundraising project out at www.bookwish.org.



No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.