Thursday, May 23, 2013

Graphic Arts & Social Change panel June 11th in Washington DC!

If you're in the DC area, I'll be participating in a panel entitled "Visualizing Peace: Graphic Arts & Social Change" organized by Search For Common Ground. The panel will also feature my March collaborator Andrew Aydin, Dalia Ziada (Egyptian human rights activist, and director of the Ibn Khaldun Center for Development Studies), and SFCG moderator Jeanne´ Isler.

It's happening Tuesday, June 11th from 9:30-11:30 am at the Johns Hopkins University SAIS Kenney Auditorium (1740 Massachusetts Ave. NW). I'm pretty sure you've gotta register ahead of time, so please sign up here!

See you there!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.