Monday, October 14, 2013

Donating artwork sales this week to help Steve Niles!

Comic book writer extraordinaire, friend, all-around great fellow, and musician Steve Niles (writer of 30 Days Of Night, Criminal Macabre, co-publisher of Black Mask Studios, and bassist for Gray Matter and 3) needs your help! His house was deeply damaged by floods over the weekend, decades of priceless artwork, books, scripts, and household belongings were destroyed, and he is without flood insurance. Donations are currently being collected via paypal to HelpSteveNiles@gmail.com.

For the rest of the week, I'll be donating most of my artwork sales to help Steve out-- please visit my Etsy site, where there are a few dozen pieces to choose from. Thanks so much, and spread the word!

BUY ORIGINAL ARTWORK HERE!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.