Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Presentation and MARCH art exhibit at Southern Festival of Books in Nashville!

If you're in the mid-South, come to Nashville, TN this weekend for the Southern Festival of Books (October 11-13)-- I'll be there with my March co-authors John Lewis and Andrew Aydin.

We'll be doing a presentation on Saturday the 12th from 1-2 pm at the War Memorial Auditorium (301 6th Avenue North), followed by a book signing.

Also, the Rymer Gallery (located at 233 5th Avenue, the site of the McLellan's lunch counter sit-ins featured in March: Book One) is currently exhibiting dozens of original pages from March! Congressman Lewis, Andrew, and I will be there for a reception Sunday the 13th from 1-3 pm. See you there!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.