Tuesday, March 3, 2015

8-page preview and solicitation for YOU DON'T SAY

My new book You Don't Say, collecting my shorter work from 2004-2013, is in the Diamond catalog (page 159) to hit shelves this May! It features a ton of out-of-print, unpublished, and never-before-available-in-English comics (including collaborations with Rachel Bormann-Powell, Al Burian, and kinda Pretty Girls Make Graves), and is the first official release under the new Top Shelf/ IDW partnership.

Here's Top Shelf's press release about it, which also features an 8-page preview.

I'll be opening up direct pre-orders from my site in the next month-- more info soon!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Eisner Award winning, NYT Best-Selling graphic novelist behind March, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole, The Lost Hero, The Silence Of Our Friends, The Year Of the Beasts, and Sounds Of Your Name. Native of North Little Rock AR; resident of Bloomington IN.