Tuesday, March 3, 2015

8-page preview and solicitation for YOU DON'T SAY



My new book You Don't Say, collecting my shorter work from 2004-2013, is in the Diamond catalog (page 159) to hit shelves this May! It features a ton of out-of-print, unpublished, and never-before-available-in-English comics (including collaborations with Rachel Bormann-Powell, Al Burian, and kinda Pretty Girls Make Graves), and is the first official release under the new Top Shelf/ IDW partnership.

Here's Top Shelf's press release about it, which also features an 8-page preview.

I'll be opening up direct pre-orders from my site in the next month-- more info soon!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I make comics-- Save It For Later, Two Dead, March, Run, Come Again, Any Empire, Swallow Me Whole. Arkansan in Indiana, dad, aging punk.